For this layout I used many layers, lots of accent trims, fussy cut accents, doodled and also finished it off with inked edges.
This page was many layers, lots of ripped elements, accents and more inked edges... and some doodling again.
For this card I went for some layers... some popped up and a cute banner with bling accents
This card used lots of layer, matting, pop ups and some die cut letters for the sentiment.
Lots of layers and mix and match on this card.. and using scrap pieces from the stash on this origami xmas tree accent. Finished up with some bling and it's perfect.
The Rubber Buggy Supplies:
- Paper: Stamperia Winter Star Collection
- Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Vacation
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo
- Glue: Beacon 3-in-1 Glue,
- Accents: Scrapbook 3D foam
- Machine/ tools: Tim Holtz 5" mini Snips, Fiskar Paper Trummer, Tim Holtz mini tool kit
- Other: bling, chipboard, black pen, cardstock
Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon ... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1.