Lots of fun layers, great fuzzy cut images, die cut doily, cardstock matting and some fun pop ups and you have a cute card.
For this layout I used layers, fussy cut images, cut lots of inked circles for clusters, some fun chipboard accents and did some doodled inked stitch lines.
For this card I dug into some pieces and did a double section upper and lower divided with lace trim. I cut cardstock and print circular base for the accent, inked some edges and add some chipboards.
This collection is so versatile and all the projects look amazing.
The Rubber Buggy Supplies:
- Paper: Stamperia Pink Soul Collection
- Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Doily
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo
- Glue: Beacon 3-in-1 Glue,
- Accents: Scrapbook 3D foam
- Machine/ tools: Tim Holtz 5" mini Snips, Fiskar Paper Trummer, Tim Holtz mini tool kit
- Other: lace, chipboard, black pen, cardstock
I fuzzy cut lots of the accent pieces, cut strips of paper for the layers and then inked them all for depth and dimension.
Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon ... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1.