Saturday, July 20, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday using Stamps at One Crazy Stamper

Welcome OCS Fans;

Hi it's Bev here today ... for Saturday Scrapbook layout projects for One Crazy Stampers using High Hopes Stamps. If you have been visiting me on Saturdays you will see that I am only using stamped images as accents on pages. I try to theme them to photos which makes them a perfect accent. I am hoping I could inspire you to try using your stamps on layout pages too. 

For this page I am sharing photos of my 2nd eldest Grand Daughter when she played school baseball. I always touch up with signo white gel pen accents. 



Supplies Used:
  • Other: Paper, chipboard, Ink roller, stickers, punchinella, white signo gel pen
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Hugs,