Saturday, July 6, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday at One Crazy Stamper

Welcome OCS Fans;

Hi it's Bev here today ... for Scrapbook Saturday layout projects for One Crazy Stampers using High Hopes Stamps. If you have been visiting me on Saturdays you will see that I am only using stamped images as accents on pages. I try to theme them to photos which makes them a perfect accent. I am hoping I could inspire you to try using your stamps on layout pages too. 

This layout page is using the adorable cute snowman.....Jingle Jangle. It's so much fun to do xmas in July.






I love using stamped images to match my scrapbook layout pages. They can be coloured to match the photo and or papers or both. I colour using copics and then accent using signo white gel pen. 

Supplies Used: 
  • Copic Markers: 0. B0000, B000, B00, BG01, BG05,  R20, C3, C5, C8, R25, R37, Y28, G12, G21, G24
  • Other:  Mintay Christmas Stories Collection, black pen, 3D foam, signo white gel pen
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Hugs, 


No comments: