Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Spring into Easter at Buncha Scraps


Welcome to Buncha Scraps one of my newest adventures with digital scrapbooking. Dina has amazing digi collections and I will be showcasing 2 different collections every month with you. Be sure to visit often to view what I am creating. You can also find lots of her collections on My Memories site also at Buncha Scraps.

For this super fun page it's the 4 Grand Children all together for Easter... when Jules was just the baby. The colours and the accents in this collection are perfect for Easter.

For this page I started with the background with a solid strip ... then added a base print for the big photo. A yellow print strip vertically was finished with rough edges. I then added splatter and some corner washi tape looking stamp. The next part was the circular layers with photo and added ribbon. I added button corner and then layered clustered flowers with some shadowing for depth and demension. The little chick in cluster was perfect and finally the tag title completes my page.

Collection used:














This is Spring into Easter Embellisments, Spring into Easter Solids and Spring into Easter Prints. It is fabulous for all your soft elegant pages, spring, girlie projects. What an amazing mix of colours and accents to use when creating. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful and cheerful Bev
Gr Karin