Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Spring into Easter at Buncha Scraps


Welcome to Buncha Scraps one of my newest adventures with digital scrapbooking. Dina has amazing digi collections and I will be showcasing 2 different collections every month with you. Be sure to visit often to view what I am creating. You can also find lots of her collections on My Memories site also at Buncha Scraps.

For this super fun page it's the 2 eldest Grand Daughter with myself and my mom at Easter. The colours and the accents in this collection are perfect for Easter.

For this page I started with diagonal strips of different papers. I then went for depth and layers in the scalloped matted section for the photo. I then added a title, flowers and corner cluster with some stitching.

Collection used:














This is Spring into Easter Embellisments, Spring into Easter Solids and Spring into Easter Prints. It is fabulous for all your soft elegant pages, spring, girlie projects. What an amazing mix of colours and accents to use when creating. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment: