Sunday, June 10, 2018

Masculine Birthday cards at Whisker Graphics


Hi Bev here today for Whisker Graphics this month.  I am sharing some fun cool masculine Birthday cards. I used these for my only Grandson and my youngest sons birthdays. The main pieces are the same but changed up a few accents and the image.


I start projects by pulling lots of possible options ant play to see where it takes me.
Great Graphic Whiskers products like metal circular medalions, large tags along with some cool stickers and labels made for a great mix and match... and so many colour options in Divine Twine complete so many projects.


I put the layers together and get a base start along with Divine Twine wrapped around and tied off.


After moving things around and fitting the base I chose to cluster the Metal Rimmed Circle Tags with a Petite Sticky and the Large tag  and Twine tied it along with a scalloped Sweet StickyLabel sticking out the right side.


I then added some metal gears for a rustic touch.


These 2 photos showcase the central accented sections for your viewing.
I hand wrote the dates and year on the metal circular tag and hand wrote Happy Birthday on the large tags in the cluster.


Be sure to visit the STORE for these products and so many more.

No comments: