Sunday, June 24, 2018

4 "Generations" precious memories


Spiegelmom Scraps sketch challenge for June 2018 showcases the sketch below. I did a major change throw the central photo section because I wanted to use only 1 photo. 
The paper is from The Rubber Buggy store and I used lots of Blue Fern Studios Collections along with amazing 49 and Market flowers. I used copic markers on the chippies and used Tim Holtz inks on the edges.
The Chipbaords are from Creative Embellishments.  
To finish the page off I added some pearl flourishes and cardstock matted the blocks and photo.
I fussy cut top left and bottom right floral corners out so slip the fun solid dark border across the page.




Here are some photos to show the page process. I started with the fuss cut floral sections and added the border first. The centre panel is a piece added to give more colour options.


Title and hearts are copic coloured. 


I matted all pieces with cardstock and then popped up the photo piece.


In the side view you can see the popped up elevation.


 In the next closeups you can see the details of the page better.



Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a great day.


Photobucket

No comments: