Monday, January 1, 2018

Feeling Sketchy January 1st Challenge


At Feeling Sketchy challenge for the 1st of January.... to start out the New Year I created the card above using the sketch challenge below along with our monthly sponsor A Day for Daisies .

 I chose the Christmas Flower  digi image and it looks wonderful blocked out and framed with my Creative Embellishment chipboard accent.



I started with lots of papers, accents and the image that is copic coloured. Following the sketch I started the layers of papers to create the card.


In the close ups you can view the details on this card.


Thanks for stopping by... be sure to visit the blog where you will have even more inspiration to the sketch and maybe play along with our challenge too.

1 comment:

MA-MI said...

Bev, great card! I wish you an amazing 2018 and I'm looking forward to our collaboration at Feeling Sketchy.
Regards, Maja