Saturday, January 27, 2018

Dies R Us Love Card for Valentines Day


Hi .. How are you today. This DT project for Dies R Us showcases a Valentine card made using lots of die cuts and super fun layers for depth and dimension. 
Supply List:
Machine/ tools: Big Shot Express, Misti
Other: ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue, Cardstock, Pion To My Valentine Paper


To start my card I cut the die  pieces I thought I'd like to use along with the many layers of background papers with matting. Also for this one I cut from the paper a border trim accent.


Starting from the bottom moving forward I glued down the pieces. The Love sentiment was placed in the frame with image from the Pion paper line. I add some gem stones for accent.


The border is behind, a fun heart cluster is added and the upper and lower corner die in accenting colour are added. What a fun but easy card to make for Valentines Day.

 


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Thanks for visiting... hope to see you again soon, Have a great day.

No comments: