Thursday, October 19, 2017

Creative Escape Papercrafting using Fall Frenzy Kit


Hi I am super excited to share my first projects using Creative Escape Papercrafting kits. Up first is Fall Frenzy. What fun papers, accents and amazing stamp and die from Lawn Fawn. Creating with amazing kits with fabulous products makes it all so easy... and can't believe how many cards I was able to create with just one kit. Be sure to come back often as I share each one in detail.

Supply List:


Description

This kit is packed with hand-picked goodies to enable you to have a fall card making frenzy.  It’s perfect for Thanksgiving cards but also has elements that you can use all year.
The kit contains:
1 “Forest Feast” Lawn Fawn stamp set featuring 14 images and 11 words/phrases (made in the USA)
1 “So Thankful for You” Lawn Fawn die, approx. 5.75″ long (made in the USA)
1 Echo Park “A Perfect Autumn” 12×12 Double Sided Paper 3″x4″ Journaling Cards (cut into 2 pieces for shipment) (made in the USA)
1 Echo Park “A Perfect Autumn” Seasonal Stripe, approx. 12″x1.75″ (made in the USA)
12 double-sided 6″x6″ sheets of Echo Park “A Perfect Autumn” paper (made in the USA)
1 sheet of 8.5″x11″ yellow card stock
2 sheets of 8.5″x11″ kraft card stock
3 sheets of 8.5″x11″ white card stock
1 sheet of 8.5″x5.5″ copper card stock
1 sheet of 8.5″x5.5″ water color paper
1 sheet of 8.5″x5.5″ alcohol marker paper
1 Fall Frenzy sequins mix (1.5 teaspoons of sequins)
3 assorted die cut pumpkins (various sizes)
10 assorted die cut leaves (various colors and shapes)
3ft of yellow and white cord
3ft of  jute twine
3ft of natural hemp cord
1 bottle of Golden Sunset Nuvo Glitter Drops (1 fl oz)
 
To create this card I started by pulling and sorting what I thought I'd like to work with first.  Lots of fun prints made for great layers. I like to cut the centres out of the paper to save the pieces for crafting.  I fussy cut the jar, square cut apart the central sentiment piece and started my layers of colour.


With the layers glued I was ready to add some stamping using my mini misti. Should have bought this amazing stamping tool along time ago. It allows you to re stamp so easily when more ink needs to be applied. 


I lay my stamps onto the paper where I want them to be placed. I then close the acrylic cover down on the stamps firmly so they stick where placed.


Opening the lid I now ink the stamps.


Close the lid now with inked stamps and press firmly on the lid.


Open the lid and if the stamped images are not clear then ink and stamp again.



Next I took some of the precut dies from the kit and clustered them. I then hand doodles the veins in the leaves and then using sew easy ink roller added the inked zigzag stitches;


Next I wrapped the twine around the card and slid part behind the mason jar.... then tied it off with a bow. I use ink on outer edges of things to make them pop;


 This is my first finished card.. and I have many more to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

No comments: