Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June Fan of the Month for Blue Fern Studios using Spring Parade collection

Hi Blue Fern Studios fans. I am using the amazing SPRING PARADE Collection on these pages.
"love this"


Hi... Bev here today. As Fan of the Month at Blue Fern Studios I am thrilled to be able to create using layers of paper from the SPRING PARADE collection. I used many CHIPBOARDS that I copic coloured. I finished it off adding a 3D FLOWER in the print cluster of flowers and some bead accents. 

This  project shares a photo of all four of my Grand Kids when we were together celebrating. My favourite times are when family spends time together and they actually let me take some family and group photos.




I slit and fussy cut around the blooms images in paper to insert the layers that base the photo.


Here is the finished photo detailing the inserted layers with added accents.


Close up shots of copic coloured chipboards.




 Blue Fern Studios products used:


Papers
Spring Parade ' June '
Spring Parade ' Sunrise '
Spring Parade ' Spring Petites '

Chipboards
Arrow words
Bohemian Butterflies
Rings Page Panel

Flowers

Dark Tropic Lilies


***************************
"the story"

Up next is another page using layers again as the base from the SPRING PARADE collection. I used many CHIPBOARDS that I copic coloured and one piece I added special effects I'll be sharing with you. I finished it off adding a beautiful FLOWER/accent and some bead accents. 

This project shares a family photo from our group gathering .... they graciously sit while I get some photos to save our memories.


For this chipboard piece I'd like to share my steps to finishing it. I copic coloured the base with green and brown copics. I then used a signo white gel pen to doodle the lines in the leaves.


This close up gives a great view of the treated chipboards and the amazing flower with berries.


 Blue Fern Studios products used:


Papers
Spring Parade ' June '
Spring Parade ' Sunrise '
Spring Parade ' Spring Petites '
Spring Parade ' Marketplace'

Chipboards
Arrow words
Rings Page Panel
Spring Branch


Flowers

Spring Peony & Berries


Thanks for visiting today.... I have enjoyed my month here sharing amazing projects using fabulous Blue Fern Studios products. Be sure to check out the store for these and many other collections of papers, chipboards, flowers and many other new lines.


Bev Code June Fan of the Month

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Bev fab layouts
Gr Karin