Wednesday, June 28, 2017

'Best Friends' up on the Creative Embellishments Blog


Best Friends enjoying each  others company having fun spending time makes for a great memory page. It's full of fun, bright and great accents. These are my two eldest Grand Daughters with their friends. 

Supply List:
Creative Embellishments Products
Other: The Rubber Buggy : Simple Stories Life in Color Collection. Sew easy roller ink accents, star brads
Sketch: My Creative Sketches


I like to use fun layers when a collection has great papers... so this is perfect and I am using a May sketch from My Creative Sketches today.




With the basics of the sketch done .. then I start adding stickers, accents and fun trims. 


Some close ups will give you a better view of the details.


And it will showcase the amazing frame used on this photo ... it is perfect.


I could have spelled out the title with all chunky alphabet set letters but thought the pop of colour using some inserted stickers was better.


More close up of details for your viewing.



Be sure to visit the store where these and many other chipboards and products are available... and so many themes are available too.



Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon,

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great layout Bev
Gr Karin