Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cut Card Stock - Foil for glitter n' shine


Hi.. so how are you today? I am super excited to share a page using FOIL with lots of sparkle and shine. What a great touch to any project.


I started the background with paint splatter. I then started my accents using American Crafts Foil paper pad. The quality of the paper is perfect. It was easy to emboss, spellbinder cut a frame and was a charm cutting with my cricut.

 

Here is the close up of the embossed and matted section using foil .. and foil matting too.


In this section you can view all 3 .. embossed foil, cricut cut title with heartsand the spellbinders photo frame.


Now in this section we will draw attention to the Pink Paisley 6x6" Atlas patterned papers which are a great background to my page... lots of colour and depth is added when layering along with texturing too. To this I added a fun clustered upper corner, some sew easy ink roller zigzag stitching, some signo white gel pen doodled lines and some brad accents

Supply List:





So glad you could join me today.. thanks for visiting and come again soon.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nolene Burnett said...

Wow! Love the effect of the foil. Great layout.
-BL

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and beautiful shine layout Bev
Gr Karin

Darling Taylor said...

Love CutCardStock products! Thanks for sharing!

Wendy O'Keeffe said...

Another fabulous layout. That embossed foil looks stunning. BL