Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cute & Sassy at the Robin's Nest.. with Oct. Sketch Challenge


Hi .. today at the Robin's Nest I am sharing a page I created using their monthly sketch challenge for Oct into November... see below. If you love using sketches and own some Robin's Nest Products .. please take time and play along each month. The new sketch for November should be up now too. Be sure to check it out.
This cute photo of my grand daughter was perfect with this Pretty Princess collection of pinks and brown. 



Supply List:
The Robin's Nest Products:
Ribbon: Rosy Ribbon
Rubon: Girl Rub-on
Other: 
Ink Tim Holtz ranger, Sew easy ink roller
Alpha: Thickers chipboard
Sketch: Robin's Nest sketch


I started this page by stenciling with molding paste and let it dry.


Then I inked on top to make part of the stenciling pop even more.


This collection came with some really awesome accents, trims, dewdrops and rubons. I used this section on the page to cluster them and showcase the photo.


I added another rubon in the upper strip above the photo. Also I added the sew easy ink roller zigzag on the corner. I also added the ripped and matted section. All these layers add great depth and texture to my page.


The title is Thickers alpha from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by.. sure hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Super cute! Love the stenciling and how much texture that adds! BL