Monday, June 1, 2015

June Mood Board over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking


Today at Off The Rails Scrapbooking we are using the fabulous Mood Board below. Lots of inspiration in colours used the word "life" in my title. I found Momenta papers in my stash with so many of the colours. With many layers, some gesso and the addition of some Sew Easy roller tool along with some signo white gel doodling made for some fun and cool accents. Below the photo I matted with some Creative Embellishments chipboard which I left plain. A punched border was a base for the photo, adding some texture and depth.


Be sure to visit the blog and view the other DT's interpretation of the mood board.
Thanks for stopping by... and come again soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori Comeau said...

That's a fun page. Love the background paper. BL