Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beautiful - all dressed up


Today's layout is using the Scrapbook Stamp Society cutie image #906 by Sherri Baldy.
I love using these super cute images on my scrap pages.. and I try to find one that 
is complimentary to my photos used.  My Grand daughter all dressed up is perfect 
with this dressed up cutie image.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy products: Paper Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Collection
Other: Petaloo Darjeeling flowers, Decorative Trim, cardstock misc
Markers: Copics
Ink: Tim Holtz
Pen: Signo white gel
Alpha: American Crafts, misc stickers




She is copic coloured and accented with Signo white gel pen.

Be sure to visit often to see what else I have to share... thanks

Photobucket

3 comments:

LisaM said...

This turned out gorgeous Bev! Love the touch of green. BL

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so very beautiful Bev
Gr Karin

Tracy F. said...

So beautiful! Love the stamp! BL