Saturday, April 4, 2015

Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kit ... then and now


Hi everyone... I am back again as Guest Designer with Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kits.
Today I am sharing a layout I made using the April 1st sketch at Boys Rule.
Super design using circles and fun layers.


I started with a paint splattered background. Then I cricut cut out lots of fun shaped circles to
spread out on my page roughly following the sketch. 


This fun bright page shares photos of my only grandson.. and just a little titbit .. he was born
on his papa's birthday.. so they share this day every year. They tease each other about who's day 
it really is? I am older, your younger, you had it first, you had it longer or long enough now?We laugh every time they bicker about who's special day it is and why do we have to share? 
This page is a then and now using photos with a fun age difference.


In the close ups it showcases the super cute, fun and bright cardstock die cuts,
 alpha letters and stickers.



OMG look at this cute clusters... adorable.


Super alpha mix is used to create this corner cluster .


So many options to create when the kit supplies all these fabulous accents.

*******************************************

Up next is this cute tag I made to put on a fun party treat bag. The kit came with a clear 
plastic cello bag which would be the perfect size to fill for a birthday party full of treats for all 
the guests to be on the table with this tag with their personal name on.


Making tags is so easy. Grab those scraps from you stash... grab lots of accnents and trims and away you go. These would be perfect for any party.



Fill the bag with candy or treats of your choice. I tied it off with twine. 


Now using the end of the twine tie on and add the tag..

*********************************************
Thanks for stopping by.... I still have lots to share using this fabulous Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kit.


Photobucket

2 comments:

LisaM said...

Awesome boy page and I love your tag, Bev! BL

The Gov. said...

Love the sketch and the boy page! And what a fun tag! bl