Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cookin Up Creations and Doodling

Today at Cookin' Up Creations I scraplifted  using (Altered Diva) Cassie's scraplift... her doodling caught my eye for this great Wednesday using fun technique we don't always us often enough and it looks so cool and great. .. and all you need is pencil, pens.. anything you like to doodle with. Add using your stash and it's perfect.


Here is my sample lift and doodling.


 and here are the close up shots.


Fun circles, your own printed title, and hand drawn hearts with more hearts and stars.


More circles with some fun wavy lines using a ruler.


The upper left corner has doodled stitching.

You have all month to play along and I would love if you join us to create and share with us.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love the doodling! Your neutral palette is great with the photo. Fabulous job Bev!

Tiiu said...

Super cute layout! I love the doodles that you added and the hand lettering too!