Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun & Frosty

Let's Get Sketchy and a new weekly sketch... and it's also one of mine.. so glad to share it with you.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created using it.
 


In this close up I used lots of different snowflakes.. some cut with cricut, some stickers
 and a felt 3D felt one too. In the background I used Glimmer Mist and also some Gesso.

 
 
 
 In this close up I Cricut cut the banner and added letters and it shows again
the misting in the background and the gesso for texture.   

I am submitting this to the Paper Girls Challenge Blog #20.
 It's the perfect Christmas page of my trees.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie U said...

You did amazing Bev! Loved the sketch, and I love your layout!

Debbie P said...

I absolutely love this sketch Bev! You did an amazing job with it! Love those snowflakes!