Thursday, October 11, 2012

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday



Hi and how are you today. Welcome to Just Imagine Crafts / Kreasions. Using a Lucy Chesna sketch I made the page above. I used Kreaxions punch #309 because the floral is perfect for this "precious" page with mommy and daughter photo.

 
I matted this border with a darker shade of pink to give it depth and pop.

 
The smaller of the butterflies is Kreaxions Punch #604. It fit right in with the
other sizes butterflies cut from the patterned paper and the Jillibean Soup corrigated one.
Lots of fun accents.... gesso stenciled background, buttons with twine bow, some bling
 and a doodles flight pattern to the butterfly.
My choice of paper is SEI and Chocolat.

The Paper Girls Challenge is to use transparency also .. so sharing with them too
 because I double punched a transparent butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by today...
 
Photobucket

No comments: