Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lots to share today... and BLOG HOP REMINDER

Welcome to Thursday at Just Imagine Crafts. I share weekly the use of Kreaxions Products.
This fun card was created using the #309 Punch with no inserts. .. and
the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.
I started by making a circle cut in the centre. I then marked 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock
with lines so I could punch easily from inside the circle.
I then cut the inside fall away circle to a smaller size and
using card stock cut a slightly larger circle to pop up the smaller
circle on.. added ink and doodled around it.
I matted the background with cardstock to pop the flowers and
used printed paper for the centre background. I ripped and inked the outer edge.
I used twine accent, sentiment and a twine bow and last but not least added a
contrasting coloured chevron border.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE BLOG HOP IS
FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY. AMAZING  INSPIRATION AND
GREAT PRIZES.


The scraps used for this card are for The Scraps of Darkness Kit -
Dreams of You from the Elegance side.
Also here are the pages I made with the kit.
 




I had a fabulous time creating using the kit. I also was amazing that I got 5 pages and 1 card done.
Fabulous value for the money... be sure to check  the site out.. thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: