Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Memorable Seasons, Scrapbook Challenges, My Sketch World

Hi everyone.. if your playing along with me at any of the sites I visit this is a 3/1 Layout Or multitasking page. Memorable Seasons is have a Sketchathon this month and the above sketch by my friend Helen Croft is day 2's sketch.
Over at My Sketch World Ann's January Challenge is to use twine so I framed the photos.

And for my By the #'s Challenge for January at Scrapbook Challenges is today - I used a #'s recipe you might like to play along with.
RECIPE BY THE NUMBERS
1. 1 Title
2. 2 photos ( i cut one up but still 2)
3. 3 stamps
4. 4 circles
5. 5 papers (3 print, 2 cardstock)
6. 6 buttons
and any other accents you like after you fulfill the recipe.
I added a Kreaxions Punched border with use of the fall away pieces, added some machine stitching, added stickles and variegated cardboard accents.

When you like what you see and need motivation be sure to visit my favourite sites and play along.
Tell them Bev send you.
Photobucket

2 comments: