Thursday, August 18, 2011

We Scrap Sketchy Saturday August 6




I have the Sketchy Saturday posting today at We Scrap. And the ever so talented Ally is my DT that shows us her inspiring layout using it. She also used the High Tide We Scrap Kit from this month..... super fun, bright and the cutes accents. Many thanks Ally amazing job with my sketch.





I also played along.. seems so funny to use my own sketch... but All Grown up has a photo of my Grand kids then and now.. Super cute accents, great floral cluster with my too cute homemade button flowers. Here is some of my sample button flowers.. they are so easy to make.











Many Button Flower samples.... in different colours...








Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great sketch Bev and I love both LOs. Thanks too for the reminder of button flowers. I'm going to try that on my next LO.
Hugs xx

Victoria said...

Hi Bev,
I love your tutorials!
Thanks so much for the button flower tutorial.
Now I know what I can do with all the cute buttons I've stashed:)
Vicki