Thursday, March 31, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday


Hello everyone. I am excited today to share a CHALLENGE with you.


Join us in any of the April Challenges by the DT to get ballots ( only one per challenge)

for the random draw.

My challenge is to make a MONOCHROMATIC PROJECT and a PUNCH.

AND use any punch on it = 1 ballot

OR use a Kreaxions Punch on it = a 2nd ballot


You have a whole month to play along .. that's all of April to blog link to this

(or any other Challenge by the DT for the month of April)


The prize will be either a Kreaxions Circle Cutter or Kreaxions Punch.

Here is my sample:

I used Kreaxions Punches


#306+A insert, #913 + A insert, #603 floral, #604 small Butterfly, #904 +A insert,


Big Butterfly Die, and I used all the pop out pieces from #306.


Here are some closeups to show some of the details.


I used stickles on the small butterfly wings.

On the big butterfly I daubbed with pearl paint

and added gem stones.

On the little flowers I cut 2 for each flower.

The base was a darker shade of pink and the top

was the lighter shade daubbed with pearl paint

and centred with a brad.


Where you see the border #306 I saved the popped out

pieces and individually glued them across the bottom for a border.

Join us and play along.. Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions has the link to post your project.

No comments: