Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Sketch World .. World Card Making Day

This Layout needed to be specifically titled...
A is for autumn.

This Layout was a Bingo Challenge
Buttons, swirls, free, paint and the
colours brown and pink.


This was an Ad challenge... i used the sketch portion
of the ad to make this cute LO. I used Kreaxions Punch #907 as a single border and double border. Also used punch #923 with A insert for single row.

This is page 1 for a double Layout. It was a
numeric challenge to use multiplies of 5.
5 pp, 5 photos, 5+ letters in title, 5 embellies mixed or same....
and journaling.

This card boasts one of my newest xmas digital images... add the new Kreaxions pointsetta border punch #914, punched snowflakes and pointsettas, added some ribbon and some metal snowflakes.. and waaa laa ...a beautiful card.

This was the last of my World Card Making day Challenges... I will also need to post the others to share with you... they were amazing and fun. There were fabulous tutorials which I'd like to share with you also.. they taught us many new techniques.

When doing these I also incorporated using some of my newest Just Imagine Kreaxions Punches too.

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Totally awesome layouts! I really love that Fall Fun one, it is really striking!