Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meljen's Design Challenge #31

I was tickled pink to receive this fabulous top 5 using
their amazing digital images for the challenge.


The 31st Challenge at Meljen's Design is

It's a 2fer... use 2 of her digital images on the same card.

This was great fun.. I love these digis...

I used the tri shutter card... these allow you to do so much

with the decorating, adding trims and adding sentiments.

The open card shows what I'm talking about.




Here is my tutorial for the Tri Shutter Card if you missed it...

Going to add a link to this also.. would love to see what you can do with this

and share with us.















4 comments:

Ann said...

Your tri-shutter card is gorgeous,Bev! Love those images and pp.

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous! I love how your shutter card turned out.

Thank you for joining the “Use 2 Images” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

This is great. I really need to try and make one of these. Thanks so much for playing along this week in our 2-Fer challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!

Jess

Nicole said...

Congratulations! You won the TOP FIVE challenge with this entry at Meljen's Designs! Go grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog! Hope to see you again this week, too! Nicole - Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator