Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Official My Sketch World has a New Design Team

MSW for this term (Feb 2010 to July 2010)
DT Coordinators- Nicole Wise(LO) and Suzann Jones(Card)
Returning Designers Kim Holmes (LO) Sue Biewer (LO) Lisa Moen (LO) Wendi Robinson(LO) Lori Keener (Card) Cheryl Nyober (Card) Alecia Castro (Card) Scarlett Salomone (Card) Ginni Gass (LO) Lisa Watson (LO)
New Designers Kristin Perez (LO) Bev Code (LO) Jan Tatomir (Card) Wendy West (Card) Katie Nolan-Denham (Card) GDT's ( Feb to April) is Stephanie Ferris and Carla Clark

Congrats to the returning team.. your work is fabulous, inspirational and you are all so supportive and I look forward to working with you. Congrats to the new team... I am looking forward to working with you and getting to know you all better.
Congrats also to the GDT.. you will love it here.
Thanks Lucy for the opportunity to work on such a fabulous site.

OMG ... what an amazing way to start my new year. I get to be a GDT for January and then DT for the next six 6 months. Be sure to follow me on my journey. It will be an opportunity of a life time.

4 comments:

{Sarah} said...

AWESOME Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Ann said...

Congratulations Bev!!! I have seen your style evolve so much in the last 6 months and you are incredibly talented and giving! Enjoy the journey!

Kristie said...

Congratulations Bev, well deserved!!! Off to check out their site!!!

Veronica said...

Wow! Awesome, Bev! Congratulations!! =)