Hi it's Bev here today and I am sharing my DT project for One Crazy Stampers using High Hopes Stamps. I also am thrilled to tell you that I will not be doing cards but scrapbook layout pages and some of the accents will be co-ordinating stamps for the themes of the projects. It should be great fun. For this page I am sharing the wonders of Humming Birds in a summer page.
To start my project I stamp and copic colour my humming bird image. I always finish with highlights using a signo white gel pen.
For this page I used lots of fun bright coloured print papers, lots of layers and many coloured chipboard accents... that looked great with the stamp image accent.
- Stamps: Humming Bird Ring T205
- Copic Markers: 0. C0, C01, C03, C5, C8, B000, B00, B02, B06, R24, R27, E00, E01, E55, E57, E59, W5, W7, G12, G21, G24
- Paper: Echo Park Collection
- Other: signo white gel pen, cardstock, Creative Embellishments Chipboards, Ann Butler Design Iridescents.
- Sketch: Sketch n Scrap #170
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas. You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
beautifullllllll too Bev
Post a Comment