Monday, March 25, 2019

49 and Market Products at The Rubber Buggy




Hi... Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy.  I am sharing this page showcasing Jules playing soccer when she was little. For this project I am using 49 and Market products - Captured Adventures paper Collection - their chipboard set - their stamp and flowers. 

The Rubber Buggy Products:


For this page I am using the Let's Get Sketchy sketch so I worked on the base background following the sketch below.




From there I laid out the proposed positioning of the photos and the image and also placed some accent pieces where I hoped they would suit.


I did some stamping in the areas around the photos - above and below.


In the close ups you get a better view of the details.


Chippies and flower cluster.


Central section with lots of accents but the photos are still front and centre.







Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon
.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 



No comments: