Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Buncha Scraps Digital Kitty Love Collection

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Welcome to Buncha Scraps one of my newest adventures with digital scrapbooking. Dina has amazing digi collections and I will be showcasing 2 different collections every month with you. Be sure to visit often to view what I am creating. You can also find lots of her collections on My Memories under Buncha Scraps.
For this page I started with a fun angled border top and bottom by bringing the print in as a photo so I could alter the shape and rotate it. I have a full black background to bring pieces in onto... leaving the fab thin black border between print papers.
Throught the centre i added lots of papers of different colours and shapes to mount the matted photos on. I then added some embellishments from the kit and also added a One Crazy Stamper - Hight Hopes stamped and copic coloured image accent with tag sentiment.

Collection used: Kitty Love

Kittyloveembellishments_w2Kittylovepaper_wKittyloves_tags_w

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the STORE for this and many more amazing Collections.


No comments: