Thursday, March 28, 2019

Ann Butler Designs Iridescents on Journal Page

Iridescent on Journaling Page


I created this Journal page and  I am showcasing Iridescents on the background over stickers and also on chipboard accents.



I created this page celebrating my famil with the brids and groom at a cottage wedding.

Here are a few close views to showcasing the details


Step 1:

These photos show the close ups so you can view better the details. I started with some stickers first.


Step 2:
I then brushed some iridescents over the stickers and in splatter type spots on the overall page.


Step 3:

Sheer gold pearl Iridescent is used to accent the chipboard accents. (this is my favour gold accent for chipboards as it matches so many colour options.)


Step 3:

Here are the 2 photos with the finished chipboard sections.


Step 4:

This photo shows the central section with a matted photo which is foam popped up to raise it above the section of chipboard.

Ann Butler Designs Products used:

Ann Butler's Design Iridescents: Sheer Gold Pearl, Orchid, Limelight

Other Products:

  • Journal Album
  • Beads
  • Creative Embellishments Chipboard
  • Stickers
  • Cardstock
  • 3D foam
  • Beacon 3-in-1 glue
  • Paper trimmer
  • Flowers