Friday, January 25, 2019

Stick it Down GDT and a fun ink background


Using this sketch for my GDT at Stick it Down ... it was perfect also for sharing  this fun Ink technique.

So I used Ann Butler Crafters Ink on paper.... and stamped my 3 colour choices.

I added small amount of water from spritser. and then brushed it on to the main paper. (below)



I then added a paper cross border trim to follow the sketch.
I then created my central piece and added pop foam for 3D depth and demension.


I inked the edges and matted the background and the central piece.... all following the Stick it Down sketch.

Here is the close up view.

Thanks for stopping by... be sure to visit Stick it Down to view all the fabulous takes on the sketch.


2 comments:

Cyndie said...

Such a great card and am going to try this technique.

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card and just love that stamp too :) Thank you for being our guest this month over at Stick It Down :)