Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sports Journaling at Ann Butler Designs

Sports Journaling


I created these Amazing Sports Journal Pages  using lots of stamps, art screens and inks by Ann Butler. They were so easy to mix and match patterns to create an amazing background in the journal book. 

I created these super sports pages in a journal for my only Grand son who played many sports over the years. For these pages I started with stamping and stenciling and then added both washi tape and photos to the pages.

Here are a few close views to showcase some details.

Step 1:

These photos show the inked stenciling of my Grand sons name.


Step 2:
This photo shows the full double page from journal book after I finished stamping, stenciling and inking the complete background.



Step 3:

Here are the close up photos of the pages.


Step 3:

On the other side I started with rough placement of the photos and then I added some inked stamping along with more washi tape.


*************************************


Here is my 2nd sports page to share with you.

Step 1:

This photos show the inked stenciling of the sport Hockey.



Step 2:


This photo shows some added photos and washi tape accents on the right side.... and also a glimpse of the action photos on the left side stared.



Step 3:

Here are the close up photos of the finished pages. Right side.



Step 3:

On the other side I started with rough placement of the photos and then I added some inked stamping along with more washi tape.



Ann Butler Designs Products used:

Other Products:

  • Journal Album
  • Washi Tape
  • Beacon 3-in-1 glue

   

No comments: