Monday, January 21, 2019

SNS's New Beginnings Crop using Products from The Rubber Buggy

.
Hi... so it's the start of the new year and I am still going to share lots of xmas layouts with you. I just got my photos printed and am anxious to create using them... and I got amazing Christmas papers and accents to work with.

I am mixing up products from The Rubber Buggy with lots of fun challenges.at the SNS's New Beginnings Crop.  I am going to play along.... so this page is done using Sketch #97 and twist is to add some buttons.
I am using Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Collection with lots of the matching accents all from The Rubber Buggy.
This page is Christmas Eve at mom's celebrating with family.


************

The next crop challenge is card sketch #75 and twist is to add sparkle which I did using sparkle cardstock layers. I am still using Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Collection with lots of the matching accents. I also twisted the skctch to fit the paper.


***************


Up next this page is done using Sketch #139 and twist is to add some splatter so I used paint.
I am using Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Collection with lots of the matching accents.
This page is Christmas Eve at mom's and son's celebrating with family and sharing photos of myself/ Kenny and me.


The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas
Accents: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas: clear Accents,  Trees and Star Die cuts, 12x12 banner stickers, 
Glue: Beacon 3-in-1,  
Glitter: Stickles, 
Other: cardstock, paint, 
Sketches: Sketch n Scrap




So glad you took time to visit. Hope to see you again soon. 

Photobucket

No comments: