Saturday, January 26, 2019

Creative Embellishments "dream" page


Hi it's Bev here as GDT for Creative Embellishments. I am sharing a "dream" page using a photo of my eldest Grand Daughter and her friend spending time together. I am using Ciao Bella Le Repubbliche Marinare Collection along with lots of Creative Embellishments chipboards.
With the colouring in the papers I chose to use the chipboards naked to coordinate ... perfect colouring match.


For this page I paint splattered in green and stenciled in gold. I then fussy cut on right side to slide in a piece of dark brown burlap type accent ribbon.


Next I chose the circle panel for a photo background, pulled basic alpha letters for the word "dream" and also grabbed the newest distressed circle pieces for a accent cluster in the lower corner.


In the close up views you can see the accents in better detail.



Creative Embellishment Products
Other: paper, flowers, stickers,  pearl flourishes, paint, Prima icing paste, stencil


























Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the STORE to view these and so many other amazing products ... Chipboards, Stencils, Stamps and Flair Buttons.