Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Holidays to you

DSCF8273
Hi .. so sorry I am late posting Just Imagine Crafts/ Kreaxions today. Flew home yesterday and Laptop is in getting diagnostics done... and OMG this old computer isn't the best. Also my original project is not available on this old computer.. so YES I just made this new one to share with you. We all have been in this situation before so sure you understand.. and thanks.
So now to share this fun card. Fussy cut the cute little trees to make accents. The snowflake pieces are the fall away pieces from using Kreaxions Punch #312. The border is punched with Kreaxions Punch #920 and insert A. The main background is a blocking grid which I only punched the outer 4 corners with Kreaxions Punch #920 and insert C. I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to do a few circles to pop up a few of the tree accents. The sentiment is matted as is the whole punched part of the card. I love when the punched section pop with accent colour. Even the lower right corner is matted with a different colour than the rest because of the paper colour.
Thanks for stopping by today.. Bev DT


Photobucket

No comments: