Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cottage Fun and Scrap Friends colour challenge


Scrap Friends had a fabulous fun colour challenge #8.



Thought I'd play along and while I was at it I used a previous sketch that I had never used before. I used Fancy Pants Summer Soul.. it was perfect for my Cottage Fun page.


 In the close ups you can see some of the fun clusters. In the upper corner I use a roller stamp in the background and added some layers of paper, stitching and stickles for sparkle.

In this lower right section I fussy cut and added some stickles. The soaking up the sun was custom cut and matted and more stickles appied.

You can see the fun banner with base twine added and some stitching, Lots of roller stamping and the thin stickers formed the title.
Thanks for popping in today.. and hope your having a great day.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is fabulous ...love the close ups so I could really check out your great clusters...love the banner...thanks for playing along with our Scrap Friends challenge ...love that you got inspiration from the sketch, too:):):):)

LisaM said...

Bev, this turned out awesome! Love the stamping, clusters and banner!

zenevak said...

WOW-looks like everyone is having some fabulous fun in the sun! Great, happy layout!