Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Memories Digital Projects

So any one that knows me well .. know by now that I won a My Memories Digital Software version 3 online... and I couldn't resist playing with it. I am having a great time teaching myself the ins and outs of the software, how to shadow, layering etc. The software is easy enough to use especially for the beginner like me. I have shared only a few pieces so far but today I am posting the rest of my pieces to share with you. I even attempted a card or two which I loved the finished effect of.Love that I can still give pages the stitched look, add ribbons and even distressed paper.Buttons, ric rak and lots of shapes with any colour under the rainbow.So many accents that are stunning in clusters, blocked papers, added the speckle to the papers and frames galore.
This one has a splattered paint background, flowers, butterflies and scalloped trimmed border.
Clusters, borders, flourishes, tags and brads of every colour. Lettering in many fonts and styles.
Ripped paper, metal accents, more frames and cluster with ribbons....
Clusters of trees that are just too cute, string of flowers, ribbon tied frame, ric rak and the best of letters for journaling.
These adorable fans, bows, metal accented looped ribbon and fab shaped buttons.
This combo had me wondering what the outcome would look like but it all came together and I love it. Black lace backing the border cluster, fake stitching, scalloped frame, buttons and flourishes.
The time piece in this one is perfect with the white flourishes.
Lots of xmas accents, trees, ribbons and coloured pin striped and checked papers.. and the holly with sparkles flourish is perfect.
This cute page has a vine border, clustered flowers with twine, cute heart accents and a matted photo.
For any one that hasn't tried this .. you might love it. I still love the feel of my paper pages but learning something new and exciting and trying to figure out what I could do with this in my crafting has me intrigued. I will continue playing, improving and expanding my knowledge of digi scrapping and crafting.. I even thought of a few things I'd like to try.. Will share these with you when I am done. So happy scrapping to you whether it be traditional, digital or hybrid.. it's all so much fun.

Photobucket

No comments: