Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERYONE

WISHING THE BEST TO EVERYONE.... MERRY CHRISTMAS

Inspiration Sunday at Cookin' Up Creations for December is to take something from the past year and use it again. So on January 23, 2011 Barb's Challenge for Inspiration Sunday said "for this challenge please post a favourite photo and then show us a project that you make using the photo."


Well the photo above is fitting not only for xmas day but also because this is one of my favourite photos celebrating my favourite thing to do. Family tradition is for the grand kids to help me decorate the xmas tree, watch a xmas movie with popcorn and have a sleepover.
So below I am sharing some pieces I did (some digital, some not) using my favourite photo.

The TWIST this time is to use any favourite photo from xmas this year or any year.
The 2 above are digital pieces, one multi photo and one single photo. Each using my fav photo.


This is a regular paper layout using my fav photo .. and I made the origami xmas tree. I have made this many times and the video tutorial is in a past posting for you to follow if you like. Just check the side bars for the link to the origami xmas tree.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERYONE.... HUGS BEV



Photobucket

2 comments:

LisaM said...

Beautiful layouts Bev! Merry Christmas!

Diana Joy said...

Love that pic of you and the grands decorating and love your layout. Merry Christmas.