Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cookin' Up Creations Sketchy Saturday with ME


Cookin' Up Creations Sketchy Saturday in the Blue Plate Specials.. hosted today by ME.. yes I get to share a sketch of mine with you.. and I even made it a double. So many scrappers still love a good double page layout... I know it's still one of my favourites to work with.


With Christmas so close I thought it would be fun to scrap some older xmas photos so I am ready for the new batch from this year.
In keeping with the Food theme this month I thought it would be fun to share a REAL recipe with you. I have never rolled pie crust in my life because I have this amazing easy recipe.

Mazola Oil Pie Crust
In a pie plate add 1 1/2 Cups of Flour, a pinch of sugar, a pinch of salt.
In a measuring cup add 1/2 cup milk with 2 TBSP of mazola oil.
Add the wet liquids from the measuring cup into the pie plate of dry ingredients.
Mix with a fork until everything is moist... now using your fingers knead and mix the dough.. when all moist pat it out into the pie plate and it's done... YES it's done.
Add your favourite filling and bake.

So now you have a sketch to work with and a recipe..
Can't wait to see what you make with it.
Below is the single pages for more detailed viewing.

Thanks for joining me today.
Photobucket

No comments: