Thursday, August 18, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday, We Scrap Sketch Challenge and Button Flowers

Good morning... sure hope your having a great day. Today at Just Imagine Crafts on this layout I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to make my circle background which I inked. Using Kreaxions Punch #307 I made my border and also used the same one to punch and make the too cute banner which I backed and added baker's twine. For accents I used rubons, brads .... and NO I didn't stitch on this one? The homemade button flowers are clustered and have some clustered rubons too.
Some close ups of the punch work. Definitely addes punch and detail to any layout.
This layout sketch is from We Scrap for Jen's Saturday Sketch Challenge July 30 which carried forward into August. It was perfect for these photos and the monochromatic look is fabulous.
Sure hope you enjoyed this today.. and have a great day.. hugs Bev

Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Love the colors and what you did with the sketch! Beautiful layout!