Friday, August 19, 2011

August Challenges

This layout above is made using my own sketch from below which I shared at the Scrapping Turtle. Play Hard is a fun soccer page with fun layers of paper.
On this layout I loved the scrap pieces and the stitching. The huge chipboard star accent set it off perfectly. I used Scrapbook Challenge August Scraplift Week #2 by Shannon. It is amazing.



Scrapbook Challenges has an amazing way of sharing the members work... the DT scraplift and share every week... the layouts are amazing and lifting from them is fabulous. The above layout is my lift for the one below Week #1 in August by Scarlette McGeeney . It has fabuous layers and great journaling strips.. love it.



At My Sketch World in August Sue's Challenge us out of town action and dots. This layout is an out of town soccer game with dot accents... how perfect is this.

Photobucket

No comments: