Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cookin' Up Creations Inspirational Sunday

Good Morning.... everyone. The DT at Cookin' Up Creations is celebrating Back to School. Classes have been running all month. So today is Inspirational Sunday in Geography Class today.....
this amazing photo taken in Quebec City in 2001 is my inspiration to share with you today. Create a layout using the fabulous bright colours from the photo.
Here is my sample layout.. using the bright oranges, the soft and bold greens just to mention a few ... notice I used a portion of my inspirational photo on my layout.. The scenery, colours, art on the walls and the hilly landscaping of Quebec was amazing and beautiful.
If you like what you see come and play along with us this month... would love to see what you create using this inspiration... Have a great day.....
<span class=

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Bev - what an amazing photo - truly inspirational.
And I love the LO.
Hugs xx

LisaM said...

Gorgeous layout Bev!

Julie P said...

Love this page ,the colours are so vibrant and beautiful
Hugs Julie P