Thursday, January 27, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday

Today was so beautiful and sunny it inspired this fun bright colourful layout.
Lots of fun bright flowers and butterflies.
On the upper edge of circle which of course was cut with Kreaxions circle cutter.. I punched
the outer edge with Kreaxions #917 with insert A.
On the bottom border I punched with
Kreaxions #903 with insert A. I then used #604 for the butterflies.
Fussy cut flowers popped up, cute buttons, some Prima pearls, stitching and pierced embroidered stitching were the added accents.
For any of you that love all the punch work on my layouts and cards
be sure to check out the DT CALL. It is an amazing place
to design for and the product is fabulous.
This layout was also used on My Sketch World for
Malin's Summer and butterfly challenge.

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

Wow Bev,what a pretty page!!!I love it!!
Have a very nice weekend!!!

~jan said...

This is just what I needed today, Bev! It has been cloudy and grey and snowy here in Michigan the last few weeks so this is like spring to me! Wonderful layout, love what you did with the punches!

Ann said...

Beautiful, cheery page. I love those punched out butterflies!

Sandy Ang said...

Love the bright colours and that semi-circle design of your LO! It shows off those pics so well