Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Sketch World January 15th Sketch Reveals

My Sketch World with Lucy has amazing sketches to share with us monthly.
Add some amazing challenges from the DT and you have
a home away from home full of fun, inspiration and support.
This Layout used the sketch above. I had some fun with
funky corners, added some embroidery, rubons, tag with ribbon and 2 photos the same just one
black n white and one coloured.
With this fabulous Card Sketch by Lucy
I made 2 cards.

I used the Martha Stewart border punch and added some lace.
The sentiment is a clear transparency and I added a few brads.

This card much the same however I made the
crochet flower and added a brad centre.
Do give Lucy's sketch a look see and try a few of them.
You will fall in love with them like so many of us have.

No comments: