Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Sketch World One Hour Sketch Challenge and Terrifically Thrilling Thursday

HI, so I was the host of the one hour sketch challenge at My Sketch World.
This is the first time I was the host and not one of the participates who
gets to create a layout using Lucy's Sketch.
With adrenaline rushing, nervous excitement you rush to
creates and share with the others what you did in an hour.

As host I thought I'd add a twist to the challenge.
I found this amazing photo which they were encouraged to
use as colour inspiration.


Below is my sample of the finished layout using the sketch by Lucy
and the colour inspiration of the photo.
I used border punches by Kreaxions #305 and #917 with insert
Used lots of fun fussy cutting to make the flower accents aroung the circle.
Prima bling pearls were a perfect soft touch and a few gem stone, sticker title
and touch of doodling.. and of course the beautiful photos of my girls made it perfect.
I used this adorable layout as my Terrifically Thrilling Thursday

No comments: