Friday, June 28, 2019

Stamp, Ink and Iridescents from Ann Butler Design

Stamped and layered Card


I created this fab card and used both Iridescents,stamps and ink all products of Ann Butler Designs on the background base.




I used amazing Sheer Silver Iridescents, Background Basics and Desert Sand Ink. 

Here are a few close views showcasing the details of my card.


I brushed on iridescents first and heat gun dried.


When dry I stamped corners with triangle stamps and using single row stitch  and zigzag stamps.


Then using cardstock and print papers I created layers, some popped up, inked edges and also fussy cut the image pieces.


With the background done and some accents done... I wound around twine on the corner and tied a bow. I added some bead above and below by stamped lines. The piece was matted on black and then everything was glued to the main card base.



Ann Butler Designs Products used:

Other Products:

  • Craft paper Mintay Life Stories
  • Cardstock
  • Beacon 3-in-1 glue
  • Tools: Paper trimmer, heat gun, Tim Holtz stamp platform
  • Beads
  • Twine
  • 3D foam pop up

   

No comments: