Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Moments at Creative Embellishments


Hi... hope your having a great day. I am sharing Moments page using photos of my eldest Grand Daughter and her cat Miles. What a pair these two are... but they put a smile on my face. I am using Blue Fern Studios In the Mood Collection along with the amazing and fabulous Chipboards from Creative Embellishments along with the greatest flair buttons and stamps and stencils too.

Supply List
Creative Embellishments Products
Other: The Rubber Buggy Blue Fern Studios In the Mood paper, 49 and Market flowers, Doily, Venise Lace, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink, Blender tool


Hi... I love to start my pages by laying them out in proposed spots with accents... then I rearrange or changes things before gluing everything down. 


I am distress oxide inking some of the chipboards and leaving some naked.


Using some accents from the collection and from my stash I start some clustering.


The doily background with the perfect round photo and cirlce chipboard look great.


The main photo has a circular frame to match the smaller plain circle chippie.


I love the washi tape style chipboards... they work so well with the other ones available too.


Lots of things added - lace, title, flair buttons, regular button.


In these 2 photos I share the dotted stamp which is perfect fit with all the circle accents on this page.


I am using some 49 and Market flowers and added some floral chipboards to the clusters also.


In these close up photos you can view some of the details better.








Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to visit the STORE for these and so many more products.



No comments: