Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sweet Girl using Creative Embellishments amazing chipboards


Hi .. OMG this is my youngest Grand Daughter way back when???  She has grown up to be a beautiful young lady and still so adorable too. I am using Blue Fern Studio Home Spun Collection and adding Creative Embellishment chipboards that I copic coloured to accent it.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishment Products
Chipboards: Girl Word Set, Berries
Paper: Blue Fern Studio Home Spun Collection
Flowers: Blue Fern Studio Garden Blooms
Ink: Tim Holtz distressed vintage and distress Oxide candied apple, copics, metal key, ribbon, firefly ephemera collage kit, gold border trim


I  am following one of my own sketches for this one... so using the sketch I started by cutting and placing the main pieces with inked edges.


I actually have my extra sewing machine with me this trip so  decided to stitch around the shapes.


Should have inked first but as an after thought I was careful around the pieces and did it anyway.


Laying all the pieces in place again and pulling some more accents....  I start gluing some background pieces moving forward to front.


I decided it needed some balance so tied a ribbon bow and pulled some gold accents.


The chipboard berry accents are a perfect touch to the floral cluster.  



Some close up views.


I chose the "Sweet Girl" chipboards and copic coloured them to pop off the busy prints.









No comments: